Raymond Yeung Tax Consultant * former IRD Assessor

飛鴻稅務顧問 * 前稅務局評稅主任楊輝洪

恆生銀行 Hang Seng Bank Account  385 599279 883

yeungfhr@yahoo.com.hk * Tel/WhatsApp 94735846  

會面可在角新世紀廣場 * 收費每小時$500


Profits Tax - Returns filed by small business 

If the annual gross income of a business does not exceed $2,000,000, the business is not required to supply Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Audit Report (for corporations only) and supporting schedules when it files the tax return. This filing concession applies to all kinds of small businesses including sole-proprietors, partnerships and corporations.

Gross income includes:

  • sales and other ordinary business income;

  • sales income from closely connected persons;

  • proceeds from the sale of capital assets; and

  • other non-taxable income, whether or not it is derived from the principal activity.

The filing concession does not dispense with the legal requirement for keeping sufficient business records and preparation of final accounts. In other words, business record and accounts must be kept as if there had been no filing concession. Failure to keep business records may lead to a penalty of HK$100,000.  

Read what documents are required on filing of profits tax return of sole-proprietor, partnership and corporation.

Notwithstanding the filing concession, the Revenue may from time to time request production of business record for tax audit or investigation.


報稅服務 收費詳情       稅務課程  收費詳情

楊輝洪為你提供 中英文翻譯及寫作服務


 飛鴻文選  書刊下載  法律常識  文件範本  見工英語  學好英文  成功智慧  聯絡網主

按此收聽 飛鴻自白(1)   飛鴻自白(2)    飛鴻自白(3)   飛鴻講稅務

按此下載  稅務知識  實用英語  生活哲學  認識稅局    HK Tax Tips

稅務教學         筆記下載        專題補習       稅務顧問服務